18 November 2016

Settling in

It’s been two weeks since I moved back in with my corp and friends. Things have been pretty quiet so far, mainly because everyone is still settling in the new wormhole. I’m glad to be back with the corp, makes life in EVE so much better.

I have quite a bit in assets now in the wormhole but I still want more. So far I brought in a Stratios, Heretic, Guardian, Confessor, an interceptor, an EWAR frig and Epithals. It’s not a lot but I manage to get stuff done for now. Yesterday, I bought a rolling battleship from a corpmember who’s leaving because he misses our former playstyle (direct NS connection). I’ll probably need to get another rolling BS if I want to roll the static efficiently.

Last blog I also mentioned PI. It’s set up again and going good so far it seems. At first I started out with a lazy man’s setup. I had a few extractor planets for water and electrolytes and a factory planet to create coolant. The other planets (barren and lava) were creating mechanical parts and consumer electronics. One last factory planet made those mechanical parts and consumer electronics into robotics. This setup has net me about 600mil for 2 weeks, which isn’t that bad I think. However, I changed my setup in the hopes of getting a bit more ISK out of it, but it’ll require a bit more hauling.
I’ve changed the barren and lava planets. Now I have 2 barrens creating precious metals, 2 barrens creating reactive metals, 2 lavas creating chiral structures and 2 lavas creating toxic metals. I will also have a factory planet for mechanical parts and a factory planet for consumer electronics now. All of the other planets will remain the same. PI is netting me good ISK but I want to be able to get more ISK in-game. I have a Rattlesnake at my disposal but haven’t been able to use it yet. I need to figure out how I can do PvE efficiently in our new home. If I figure that out, I should be able to earn 1bil a month at least (I hope).

My second account has a few changes coming up as well. Mel finished training for Heavy Assault Missiles and with that, I stopped her training. I’m looking forward to getting a character trained towards a dread. I could do it on Mel, but I’d rather have a dedicated dread character. This project has a long way to go, but we’ll see! And Melanie, the alt on my main account, is 11 days away from decently flying a Nightmare for incursions. Once I saved up enough ISK to buy some injectors, I might just inject some SP to get her ready for any incursions I might be doing in the future.
Tomorrow is the big move in real life as well. Things will get quiet on EVE for a few days until I’m settled, but after that I’m going to start hunting for kills (and ISK) again!


Rakanishu signing off o7



#end of log 016#

No comments:

Post a Comment